Graduate Campus Tours
Campus visits can be the first step that it takes to commit to UNI. We'll make sure you fall in love with our campus, get to know your faculty and make sure you get your questions fully answered. Plus, you're not going to leave UNI empty handed: you'll take home lots of purple and gold swag!
Before you register, here’s what you need to know:
- Visit requests should be submitted at least three days prior to your requested visit date. Your alternate date will be used in case of a no-show or bad weather.
- After receiving your request, a representative from our office will contact you. Submitting a request does not guarantee a scheduled visit. We will do our best to accommodate your preferred date and time.
- Notify us if you need to cancel or modify for your campus visit. We ask for 48 hours notice if canceling your visit (excluding weather related/unavoidable issues).
The day of your visit, here's what you need to know:
- You will receive parking information prior to your visit. We prefer to use metered parking spots.
- There’s lots of walking, so wear comfortable shoes. Dress appropriately for rain (bring umbrellas) and snow.
- We encourage you to ask questions so that you get the most out of the visit.
- If you are running late, call 319-273-2748 so we can plan how we might best be able to accommodate you.
Enjoy your time on campus!